PERAM Never Flat™ is a subsidiary of Perubco Corporation, a worldwide leader in environmental and sustainable technology in rubber products. Founded in 1990, Perubco Corporation has become one of the leading rubber product manufacturers in Vietnam. Growing from a foundation of highly-skilled and dedicated engineers and technicians, together with our professional quality control system, Perubco Corporation has supplied technical rubber products to industries around the globe—companies like Honda, Mitsubishi, Cooper, Nitto-Kako (Japan), East West (USA), Minibus (Canada), Romar (Australia), Ching Limited (England), and Morris (France). Yes, we know rubber.
Ask a regular bike rider if they’ve ever had a flat. “Oh, yeah! And, it always happens at the wrong time and the worst possible place.” But beyond the potentially dangerous mishap of getting a flat, think of the cost—new tubes could easily set you back $200 or more over a 5-year span. So, we’ve put together a product that goes beyond what others offer. We believe in our product and we’re willing to prove it.
Sea Otter Classic 2016 Bike Show
PERAM Never Flat™ bike tire will be exhibiting at Sea Otter Classic Bike Show 2016 in Monterey California – Booth number 940. Please stop by our booth to test ride our amazing product for bikes and E-bikes. It is all good…..
PERAM™ LLC will be exhibiting with Mainshine International Co., LTD – export agent of ALEXRIMS.
(Booth 1223/1225 – aisle I)
Why PERAM™ ?
Each of our PERAM Never Flat™ Tubes is engineered specific to each tube size—the chemistry unique to each. We discovered early on that matching the performance of a conventional tire in speed required specialized engineering. The result is superior control and handling. Over the time of a longer ride, heat builds up within a conventional air tube. When this happens, the rubber softens, and punctures easily. Not so with PERAM Never Flat™ Tubes.
The PERAM Never Flat™ Tube is not made of urethane or heavy reclaimed rubber. Rather, the PERAM Never Flat™ Tube is a patent pending composition of sophisticated rubber chemistry. This results in a day-long or short ride that’s almost effortless.
It was our goal to offer a solution to riders everywhere – soft tires and flat tires! And, we’ve done that. We have eliminated the need to constantly check tire pressure to insure a safe, comfortable ride. We have created a unique rubber composition that performs far beyond expectations.
- Proprietary compound results in a ‘bounciness’ to rival traditional tubes.
- Special rubber properties which resist heat.
- Consistent tire firmness as conventional pneumatic tires.
- Retains a bounce throughout your ride.
- Better handling performance due to continual firmness in both tires.
CROSS, HYBRID, URBAN SIZES* – AVAILABLE NOW
- 700C x 32 x 17-18mm internal rim width
- 700C x 35 x 17-18mm internal rim width
- 700C x 38 x 17-18mm internal rim width
- 26″ x 1.5″ x 17-18mm internal rim width – for Recumbent Trike (used with KENDA Kwest tire)
- 20″ x 1.5″ x 17-18mm internal rim width – for Recumbent Trike (used with KENDA Kwest tire)
AVAILABLE IN 4th QUARTER OF 2016
- 26″ x 1.38″ x 17-18mm internal rim width
- 27″ x 1.25″ x 17-18mm internal rim width
- 26″ x 1.50″ x 17-18mm internal rim width – for Recumbent Trike (used with Schwallbe and Continental tires)
- 20″ x 1.50″ x 17-18mm internal rim width – for Recumbent Trike (used with Schwallbe and Continental tires)
- 26″ x 1.75″ x 17-18mm internal rim width – for Recumbent Trike (used with Schwallbe and Continental tires)
- 20″ x 1.75″ x 17-18mm internal rim width – for Recumbent Trike (used with Schwallbe and Continental tires)
- 26″ x 1.95″ x 18-19mm internal rim width
- 26″ x 2.00″ x 18-19mm internal rim width
- 26″ x 2.10″ x 18-19mm internal rim width
*All sizes are compatible with KENDA tires unless specified
PERAM Never Flat™
1318 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601