PERAM™ is a subsidiary of Perubco Group, a worldwide leader in environmental and sustainable technology in rubber products. Founded in 1990, Perubco Group has become one of the leading rubber product manufacturers in Vietnam. Growing from a foundation of highly-skilled and dedicated engineers and technicians, together with our professional quality control system, Perubco Group has supplied technical rubber products to industries around the globe — companies like Honda, Mitsubishi, Cooper, Nitto-Kako (Japan), East West (USA), Minibus (Canada), Romar (Australia), Ching Limited (England), and Morris (France). Yes, we know rubber.
Ask a regular bike rider if they’ve ever had a flat. “Oh, yeah! And, it always happens at the wrong time and the worst possible place.” But beyond the potentially dangerous mishap of getting a flat, think of the cost—new tubes could easily set you back $200 or more over a 5-year span. So, we’ve put together a product that goes beyond what others offer. We believe in our product and we’re willing to prove it.
Why PERAM™ ?
The PERAM Smart Tube is US patent pending (15/600,212, 29/604,562). Made of sophisticated rubber composition, the Smart Tube is designed to provide a maximum protection of your air tube tires from getting flats.
It was our goal to offer a solution to riders everywhere – flat tires! And, we’ve done that. We have created a unique rubber composition that performs far beyond expectations.
- Offers the option of a softer PSI in the air tube, while maintaining a harder PSI tire surface. The softer the air tube, the greater the effectiveness against pinch flats.
- Special rubber properties which resist heat.
- Provide puncture resistance. Most debris will not penetrate the thickness of the tube.
- Combines the ride of conventional pneumatic tubes with the flat resistance of the Smart Tube
- Allows PSI adjustment for changing terrains.
- Reduces the possibility of broken spokes (as compared to solid or hard air tubes).
- Promotes longer E-Bike battery life due to a harder tire surface, and improved comfort through better shock absorption.
CROSS, HYBRID, URBAN, MOUNTAIN SIZES* – AVAILABLE NOW FOR ORDER
- 700C x 23
- 700C x 25
- 700C x 28
- 700C x 32
- 700C x 35
- 700C x 38
- 700C x 42
- 26″ x 1.38
- 26″ x 1.50
- 26″ x 1.75
- 26″ x 1.95
- 29″ x 1.95
- 29″ x 2.10
- 29″ x 2.35
*Custom sizes are available
PERAM™ Smart Tubes
1318 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601